Scroll To Top


 Permit is required for any person, firm or 
corporation to give or maintain any show or public entertainment,
circus, carnival, game, event, or concert in the City of Hoyt Lakes.

Contact: City Clerk's Office
                206 Kennedy Memorial Drive
                (218) 225-2344,

Special Event Permit Application 
           Complete application, attach applicable documents, and return to City Clerk's office 

Fee(s): See fee schedule
            Additional fees (personnel, etc.) may apply

More Info: Special Event Ordinance


Website by Go Ask Rob, LLC

Return to Home Page Send us an email!