What is Pickleball?
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels
When & where can I play?
Pickleball will be played at the Hoyt Lakes Arena on Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 10:00 am - 12:00 noon. Call (218) 225-2226 for more information.
Pickleball Covid-19 Guidelines